Houzz Logo Print
littleblee

What do other Houzzers think of my lounge room colour scheme?

blee
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
I recently purchased a patchwork rug for my lounge room & have teamed it with red sheer curtains - see photo. I think it looks ok but I'm just not 100% certain. What do other HOUZZERS think????

I'm also trying to work out how to deal with the large wall where my entertainment unit/ TV sit - see photo. As we have a raked timber ceiling there is a large blank area above these furnishings & I have no idea how to deal with this. I was thinking of having a custom made entertainment unit built but there is still going to be that large blank area above. Can anyone suggest any cabinetry designs or other options I could use???

There is one more photo included of the lounge room in which the wall has a recessed area where a non-fixed book shelf & my exercise bike currently sit. I'm thinking of closing this in with some storage cabinetry or turning it into one large fixed in place book shelf. I was even considering putting in a fireplace but as we live in Queensland & we already have ducted air con this is probably not worth the money it would cost. Any suggestions / designs would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

That's about all for now. Looking forward to some feedback. :)

Comments (82)