Which quote/slogan would you frame?

HouzzAU
October 29, 2014
last modified: November 2, 2014
Many people have inspirational words, phrases or quotes on their wall. If you do, what is it and if you do not, what would you choose?

Waterloo Kitchen II · More Info
  • Neryl Hollingsworth
    I would have Onward and Upwards! I need all the motivation i can get for my renovation.
    Renovating For Profit
    "Problems? Eat them for breakfast!"
    John Barton Architect
    From Frank Lloyd Wright...

"Study Nature, love Nature, stay close to Nature. It will never fail you."
    Structural Integrity Ltd
    1) "There must be some kind of house that would belong to that hill; as trees and the ledges of rock did; as grandfather and mother had belonged to it, in their sense of it all."- Frank Lloyd Wright
    2) "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might." King Solomon, Ecc 9:10
  • Kim Westwood
    Think positive, be positive & positive things will happen.
  • Marzena
    "be the change you want to see in the world"
  • Marzena
    the last quote is what I say a lot. mostly to myself :)
  • Anneliese Milne
    I have three favourites!

1) Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
    2) We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released
    3) Well behaved women rarely make history :)
  • jennyjmcguire
    Life is what happens while your busy making other plans
  • stonesarahj
    Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein.
  • Aurelia
    The grass is always greener where you water it.
  • nariah1940
    You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes - you can steer yourself in any direction you choose. Dr Seuss
  • kh_oz
    Learn a lesson from your dog - No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that sh-t and move on.
  • Marzena
    I've got another one "the boat is safest when it is in port, but that is not what boats were build for" Paulo Coelho
  • Neryl Hollingsworth
    @Nariah that is wonderful!
  • woodjay
    Love it kth_oz. Mine in a similar vein: don't be one of those people who never gets over something
  • gableroof
    "Weeds are flowers too when you get to know them." Winnie the Pooh
  • gableroof
    "This is a day I have never lived before, I will rejoice in every moment for I know I shall never live it again." Louise Hay
  • FatCat
    It's how you see yourself that counts.
  • louisebarton
    Nothing is either good or bad; it's thinking that makes it so.
  • FatCat
    I like this one too
  • olldroo
    There are so many hilarious signs now, but I resist them as I feel they cease to be funny after the first dozen readings. They are also just a bit too trendy for my taste. I do however have two signs that were both given to me.

The one in my entrance reads -
    "Life is like a camera. Just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot".

The one on my desk sums me up -
    "I wish my mouth had a backspace key".
  • Jenni Kendal
    Any time is coffee time
  • susan_66
    I have the Desiderata . . . ('Go placidly . . .').
  • princesslotta
    There's another one. (Both are completely tongue in cheek) that says "Remember, as far as anyone knows, we are a normal family" Sits behind our door.