Houzz Logo Print
xewl

Urgent help for my tiny bedroom

xewl
9 years ago
Hey guys, I'm currently 20 years old male and still living with my family. We are still renting therefore I cannot / do not know what I can or can't do in terms of renovating my bedroom (e.g painting, changing ceiling lights)

I really like the colors black, white and red accents, the type with elegant and sophisticated vibe to it. I've browsed through thousands of photos but it seems my bedroom is too small to accommodate any big changes (at least that's what I think).

The photos I've shared include an Ikea Trysil Wardrobe and the Trysil Chest of Drawers. The mattress is really old, I've had it since 2007 second hand and the bed frame was an impulse purchase from my parents without consulting me.

The mattress is supposedly a King Single although it is shorter than the bed frame but wider than the bed frame. I am going to Ikea tomorrow or sometime soon and although I like to get inspiration by walking around in the store, I don't like to waste a full day without a solid plan.

I'm also confused as to where to store my shoes (inside or outside the Trysil closet). Since it's the end of year sale, I am considering purchasing a mattress, maybe a bed frame and 2 sets of bed sheets (not sure where to get good quality linen though).

Any help is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Xewl

Comment (1)