youngvoice

Floor mounted vertical spray bidet and matching toilet in gloss black

youngvoice
6 years ago
I am planning a new build and am having trouble locating the above suitable for Australian Standards

Total Bathroom Centre Pty Ltd
    6 years ago
    Hello there, when it comes to bidets, especially in a gloss black finish, then your choices are limited. I suggest looking up the following link. http://parisi.com.au/products/jazz-wall-faced-bidet-black/
    This is directing you to the Parisi Jazz black wall faced bidet with 3 tap holes. This may work with your requirement, needing a vertical spray. You can install what your required tapware to this. Another option is installing a normal gloss black suite (from the Parisi Jazz range) and installing a bidet seat from the Bidet Shop. Follow this link to see the options . http://www.thebidetshop.com.au/
    We are re-sellers of both products. Please phone us if you require further information.
    youngvoice thanked Total Bathroom Centre Pty Ltd
  • youngvoice
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Thanks - will check out Parisi site - I have already installed a bidet seat on an existing toilet and the nozzle does not move into a suitable position for females, even though I bought a top of the range model with flashing lights, music and remote control
    Total Bathroom Centre Pty Ltd
    6 years ago
    You are welcome. What model bidet did you buy? Some do not come with a female wash.
  • youngvoice
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    I have specified the Parisi Jazz black wall faced bidet with 3 tap holes and matching toilet - I have specified vertical spray (we are going through a builder) so will have to wait and see.
    The only alternative is the Tutto models made in Italy but they only make bidettes - they say that bidets are not made in Europe any longer??? From what I can gather, the bidettes are "over-the-rim" and really just sinks and are plumbed in as such. Where abouts in Australia are you?
    Total Bathroom Centre Pty Ltd
    6 years ago
    Hello Again, we are based in Killara Sydney, if that helps you. We have another supplier of black suites. Just click on www.fienza.com.au and search for the Koko BTW toilet suite in black. This will allow for a standard U shape bidet seat to sit on the pan. Also click on www.pristinebidet.com.au and search for the 501R model which has the female wash. Hope this helps.