Window treatment for awning window - help me..??

Neeno Nguyen
6 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hiii, I'm new to Houzz. Hoping you guys can help me. Pls refer to photo of my bedroom windows - I believe these windows are called "awning windows"? Need advise on what kind of window treatment is suitable for these windows? Downstairs I am planning on off-white block out/sun screen roller blinds. TIA!!

Comments (14)