Houzz Logo Print
adriana_nascimento73

Kitchen Reno- ideas, suggestions Please

I'm installing a white gloss kitchen ( we are removing the existing one)
It's going to a U shape, sink and range hood on same place whiteout any cupboard next to it, cooktop will be replaced for a freestanding oven and the bench top will continue from the stove to about the same line as the fridge, with some stools on the lounge side for entertaining. The fridge wall will be like an internal laundry with French doors to the ceiling concealing the pantry and the appliances.( black bench top).

Questions:
1- the stools: should it be with black legs and wood ( the side facing the lounge is black all the rest of the kitchen is white) or black to blend in with the background ? I would like to avoid white as their are a nightmare to keep clean.
2- lights above entertainment bench : I want to put some pendants (3?) the only thing on that wall will be the fridge and the big doors (white gloss) I rely like those black and copper pendants but I'm not sure if I can introduce the cooper or not, so I'm not sure which pendant to choose.
3- do I need to keep my appliances of the same brand? I love the Westinghouse rangehood because of its suction power, but not sure about their freestanding stove.
I'm attaching some photos of the existing kitchen and one (black and white kitchen tap hat is similar to what mine will be )

3 more weeks and kitchen should be installed! Hurray!

Comments (3)