Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_29944232

Artwork for hallway XL recessed walls

User
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi, i have a long hallway with x2 XL recessed wall areas seperated by a door to bedroom in the middle. I would like to fill these spots with coordinating black and white abstract (minimalism) art to the exact size of 117cmx177cm but having trouble locating something suitable and not too pricey. Opposite the 2 large recessed walls is x2 openings to the lounge which i recently decorated with new wall art, and when sitting on the couches you look straight out of the openings to the recessed wall.

I already have existing wall art in entrance (start of the hallway) and the family room (at the end of the hallway) as you can see in photos attached.

I have been playing around with some downloadable art from etsy and putting posters up to see what i like, but due to the large size it has to be something i love. Some designs look to bold and some to soft..... just not sure what's appropriate.

Im obsessed with Celine Ziang Art (as per photo of matching set) but not sure if i'm willing to risk spending that much money online without seeing the product first...and what if it looks to heavy and i dont like it.

I'm so confused and have spent countless hours on the internet looking at stuff.

Please Help!

Comments (5)