Houzz Logo Print
laviniafrancesca

Enclosed steam/massage shower and bath unit in Sydney +/-100km area?

laviniafrancesca
7 years ago

Hi there, I am looking for a fully enclosed (with a roof) fibreglass shower unit that has massage shower heads and a rainfall shower head. I would prefer it to have a bath base, rather than just the shower base, but it doesn't need to be a spa bath base. I have attached a photo for reference - something like this, maybe not quite as fancy, although it would be nice!

Does anyone know of any suppliers in the Sydney metropolitan area +/- 100kms??

There are some available online, and heaps in China, but I would like to have a look at them up close if possible. I have used one a number of times before and LOVED it and it is perfect for the underground extension we are working on. Almost all of the steam stays inside the unit (except for when you open the door), rather than escaping into the bathroom, and there is no grout to clean! Plus it is luxuriously relaxing.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comment (1)

• laviniafrancesca
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Hmm, seems no one has seen them around. I have found them online at Trend Living at Chipping Norton in NSW, Aeros in Victoria and Stallion Product in WA. I didn't think they were that uncommon. Any feedback would be appreciated!!!!