Houzz Logo Print
erica_ribeirosoares

Colourful cooktops! More life in your kitchen!

Hello people!!! I have been searching for cooktops different here in Australia but I couldn't find nothing here!! Everything black or stemless and I'd like something different, colourful, printed!
Well, I'm from Brazil and searching for information there, in my country kitchens have now a new touch: colourful and printed cooktops!!! I really loved it!!!
Brastemp and other stoves and oven companies are investing in something more fancy for the kitchens!
Do you think guys any company here in Australia could take the idea and bring it to here??
Attached some photos of the cooktops and if you wanna have a look at the website: www.casatrivia.com.br you can find not just cooktops stylised but ovens and extractors!!
Please!!!!! Someone find a way for a company bring in to Australia because if I need to import it from my country, will be really expensive!!!
Or if you guys can give me a tip about how could I introduce it to the Australian market? I could make contact with factories in Brazil and be their representatives here! Do you believe here people would like printed and colourful cooktops? It's because Brazilians are more festive, fancy, coloured country and here people are too traditional and conservatives....

Thank you so much for the help!!!

Comments (3)