Houzz Logo Print
ecl24

Lighting question

ecl24
7 years ago
My living room and dining room are open plan. There are three lights to be replaced, I'm looking at single pendant lights for the two in the living room and one for over the table that has multiple lights. I've included pictures of the kind I like. My question is around materials. Given you can see all three lights from the entrance, I don't know how much they should 'match'. My colour palette is indigo and white primarily with some light grey pops. I like the idea of metals for a different texture but am stuck in terms of colour. I know silver/steel are cooler colours and would work with the blue but I'm wondering if a copper or rose gold could introduce a new shade in an interesting way. But if I do two copper pendants in the living area, should/can I mix metals and get silver/nickel for the table? Three lights the same colour would be too much. Only other consideration is I would like to get a silver/nickel coffee table at some point as that would be too much copper for me so I don't want to get lights that may then clash. Any suggestions welcome! Inspiration Photos attached.

Comments (2)