Houzz Logo Print
julie_s10

Help for my Master Bedroom please

Herbert Malachi
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I need help for my master bedroom. I have a few pieces I love and want to keep but don't know how to pull it all together... any suggestions greatly appreciated! What has to stay... charcoal carpet, cream walls, white woodwork trim and the king size bed. Everything else could go, however there are a few things I would like to keep if possible... 1.The upholstered chair (I just really love it),

1. The 3 framed drawings above the bed (sentimental value, I bought them home from France years ago),

3.The gold silk dupion curtains (were very expensive and great for keeping the room dark in the early morning),

Everything else could go. The bedspread was expensive and still as good as new so if it could be worked into it that would be great. I really would love to have the upholstered chair as the feature of the room, where it is positioned now it’s the first thing you see when you walk in and I like that.

Some pics were taken with the curtains closed, and looks like the curtains dominate the room, however when they are open the curtains look lovely. The entrance door to the room is beside the bed (the side with the bird lamp), but down a little hallway, and along that same wall are the two doors to the ensuite and walkinrobe. I have 2 of the bird lamps (matching) but thought that might be too much so have only put one in the room, can add the other if you think (or remove both!) Any ideas at all please?!

Comments (23)