Houzz Logo Print
louiselam08

Need help! Modernise house exterior

Louise
6 years ago
Hi everyone! It's me again, the girl that loses sleep v and takes forever to do things as she can't decide on what to do due to endless choices and no experience. It's time to bite the bullet and I'm really needing your help to modernise the house façade and improve street appeal (ugliest house on the street!)

I've posted something similar in the live chat that Houzz has going on the 29th of June but realise I can't wait that long because hubby is going to start painting next week!!

I really need your advice on a colour scheme for the exterior of the house. It's north facing and I'm really into the Hamptons look where the pallette is quite soft and neutral. Can people please tell me if dulux tranquil retreat on the walls, trims to to be crisp white, awning will replaced with a flat, angled style in surf mist and gutters in momentum will work? I will also be painting the front door black and getting rid of the security screen. The tiles for the porch will be black and white (pics below) so I need this to work with the colour scheme.

Thanks all!

Comments (54)