Houzz Logo Print
mishprior

Help for small square bathroom design

Mish Prior
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi I am renovating a small square bathroom on a budget and I want my bathroom to look glam and appeal to young professional couples (it's a rental). Its a fibro cottage with Jarrah floors, with high ceilings and lovely light throughout. This window is east facing and gets the morning sun (Im in WA!) I'll gut the bathroom and will remove the bath with overhead shower and will replace with a shower and toilet and vanity. I won't be moving the window, and as you can see from the picture, it has a quirky tiny cabinet between both mirrors that I can't remove. My issue is I really don't know how to lay this room out due to the windows and the door. I'm interested in floor to ceiling OR daddo height tiling and large tiles to make the room appear bigger. I don't mind paying extra for the tiles to give it a wow factor. Please suggest your ideas on design and fittings. I have a budget of about $8K for all work, fittings etc, Thankfully the plumbing work has been done outside for the toilet waste to be removed. We just need to put the loo in and connect them. Any advice is appreciated Thanks :-)

Comments (28)