Houzz Logo Print
anneeliz123

Kitchen Reno 2017/2018 - thoughts & ideas?

Anne
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi, I am thinking about a makeover to my kitchen (built 2004) and looking at "Hampton" style as am over the timber look. Would keep the black granite bench tops and replace/redo the cabinets with white shaker doors and pot drawers. Best to remove completely or try paint over and add trim? Keeping the black tile back splash and stainless steel utensil rail. I hate the corner pantry and don't know why I agreed to it. Would like a walk-in pantry in the space near the dining area unused at present <backs onto WIR>. A barn door for access and adjustable shelving and a couple of power points. On the other side, I'd like a large double door fridge but not sure if it would take up too much space. Walls to be Dulux Powered Rock qtr strength which is a soft grey. Skirts white. Also like to darken the floors a bit. I had another idea to create a fifth bedroom/study in the workshop/garage by building a wall with access to the garage still via a pocket door. Opinions? Thoughts? Ideas? Thanks in advance, Ann

Comments (7)