Houzz Logo Print
croucamp

Have Diana Royal flooring, what top and cabinet colour?

We have Diana Royal marble flooring. I now want to redo the cabinets in the kitchen. Any recommendation of what top to add to compliment the tiles? And then what colour for the cabinets? The sales people recommend using Ceasar stone "pure white" for the top and then a warm white for the cabinets - maybe Dulux Royal Beige 1/4? I was hoping to add a bit of grey. I know the tiles are on the warm side, but to me it is more a sandy colour and then grey/blue colours should work just fine? Or should I maybe go white on white and add a bit of colour on the walls or just a feature wall (the one with the window)? I plan on using rock maple timber open shelves in a small area, to pick up on the timber that is in the rest of the area (open plan to living area and dining room). If I can have 3 options to choose from - that would be great! Maybe (1) white on white (with advice how to break the white) and (2) one with white top and coloured cabinets (with advice on what colour?) and (3) one for a different colour top (with advice on a which one?)

Floor tile sample on proposed grey top - and white cabinets?

current layout showing floor

Floor with sample of caesar stone

Comment (1)