Houzz Logo Print
ssbdstudio

Why is it all so complicated trying to get a house built?

Hi, I'm Simon. I'm a building designer from Queensland. I want to share with you a blog I created to help homeowners work with professionals like myself. After many years in the design and build industry in Europe & Australia, it was apparent that many people were completely out of their depth, through no fault of their own, when deciding on how they were going to approach the design and building of a new home or a renovation.

Warana House I New Build · More Info

Similar to all those who seek professional help, often a form of therapy, for other stressful situations, I decided that someone needed to act as a “Property Therapist”, taking all the challenges that have been brought to our notice prior to us being engaged in projects and giving people what they wanted….. And that’s getting back to basic information without all the jargon that usually goes with a house build or renovation.

Rani House · More Info

We intend for the information on the Website to only serve as a general overview on matters of interest. The information on the Website is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it in any way constitute personal advice.

You can read my blog posts on Property Therapy here.

Comment