zarinahh

z h
September 23, 2011
HI, can you please tell me where I can find underneath counter lighting like shown here??( i really like how thin and elegant the strip is)
Sophisticated Contemporary · More Info

Eggleston Farkas Architects
    Here's one option:

http://www.heralighting.com/stick2_led.html

With LED lighting, make sure you choose ahead of time whether you want a warm light (what we're usually looking for) or a cool light.
  • z h
    Oh wow...I never really thought about it that way...Thank you!
    EnvironmentalLights.com
    EnvironmentalLights.com offers a great line of LED under cabinet lights.

http://www.environmentallights.com/LED-Under-Cabinet-Lighting_C347.aspx

Quality Light
    High brightness, natural color, flawless dimming performance and useful accessories – our light bars have it all. Compare our prices against other LED under cabinet lighting, and you'll know why Environmental Lights has set the standard for excellent value in quality LED under cabinet lighting.

Low Profile & Linkable
    Use our top quality, linkable LED under cabinet lighting in kitchens, dens, entertainment centers, laundry rooms, closets – anywhere you want great light in a tight space. The LED light bars are less than 0.65 inch thick including the mounting clips, and will hide behind the lip of almost any cabinet front, under shelves, inside cabinets and closets.

We also offer optional peel-and-stick opaque diffusers in the same
    lengths as the light bars, which help to disperse and soften the light.

Dimmable
    LED under cabinet lights are easy to wire, bright and dimmable, too! They barely use any power, so you’ll save on electricity costs (saves around 85-90% versus incandescent light). Create a soft ambient glow or a vibrant atmosphere with our dimmable lights – in both soft (warm) and neutral (cool) white colors.
    Karen LeBlanc Design TV Host & Writer/Blogger
    Can you please tell me what type of lighting was used to light underneath these shelves?
    Denise Butchko/Butchko and Company
    Hafele offers this kind of product.
  • gvjones
    Home Depot and Menards have LED strip lighting. Love the clean look, no cords! . We will put 3 floating shelves and my husband (who is an electrician) will run the wires through the wall, so we can achieve that look :) can't wait!
    Denise Butchko/Butchko and Company
    Keeler Lighting also has some really cool lighting options
    Philips Lighting US
    Philips has LED light strips for under cabinet or use above cabinets in cove area of cabinets. These LED light strips come in four sizes, 9", 12", 18" or 24" and are 2700K (warm white light). http://www.usa.philips.com/c/lightstrips/308540/cat/en/#filterState0=CONCEPT_LIGHTSTRIPS_SU_US_CONSUMER%3Dtrue;compareState0=id0%3D%2Cid1%3D%2Cid2%3D%2CcompareView%3Dfalse;productState0=page%3D1%2Csort%3Dsubcat_asc_group
    Julie Logie Interiors
    Do you have to chase into the wall, from shelf to shelf, to hide the wires/cables in order to get to the plug point?
    Prima Luce Lighting
    Best practice is to have the carpenter route some aluminium channel with an opaque diffuser into the joinery. It looks neat and lasts for years, it also takes the spotting out of the LED's. it's available surface mounted or recessed and finishes the job nicely. http://www.primaluce.com.au/recessed-aluminium-channel-extrusion-for-led-strip-lighting-2m/
  • gvjones
    We got our lights at Century Electric Supply Company, great quality! my husband ran the low voltage wires trought the wall from the power supply that he located in the basement, He also installed a dimmable light switch in the room. I'm very happy with my shelves, they look great!!!
    Julie Logie Interiors
    Thank you! Am i correct in saying you would have to chase from each shelf and then plaster over each wire you have chased? I am looking at several shelves at different levels so am trying to avoid loads of chasing and patching.