Floor-plan feedback/ideas needed -What do you think of this floor-plan
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago
I have got draft floor plan for my new build. our land size is 500 sqm with 14.5 frontage (with north rear aspect). we wanted to keep the house highly functional and also get some wow factor without blowing the budget.
Could you please provide some feedback on the floor-plan and your valuable ideas how we can improve the plan. Below are the few questions on my mind at this stage.
- Do you see any flaws in the plan?
- any ideas to use the floor space better?
- can we incorporate anything else to get wow factor or functionality?
- Are the sizes of the rooms/area in appropriate proportions?
- Should i extend the staircase void till dining area making it one void (staircase void combining with void over dining area)? or keep two voids separate?
- Is the alfresco size is decent enough for the size of house or is it too small?
Thanks in advance