Houzz Logo Print
tom_g

Ensuite Renovation - Design Ideas - Please Help

Tom Gregorczyk
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi

I am currently planning a full renovation of our ensuite, and hoping this community can provide some ideas on plans.

I’ve attached my current ensuite design, which includes a corner bath, two separate vanities & sinks, a shower and a toilet.

Whilst I’ll re-tile the toilet, I don’t plan to relocate it. It works in its current location.

I also want to leave the shower in its current location due to the cost of moving the plumbing around. I have brick internal walls (live in Perth), so not so easy or cheap to move the shower plumbing. The current shower is a double shower head – the space is too small for 2 shower heads so I will close off one of the shower heads and make it a single shower only.

The rest is up for grabs.

My preference is for a free standing bath. Unsure if I should do 1 large vanity on 1 wall, or keep the two smaller design.

I can also reduce the entry opening and add more wall into the current wall to the north of the door opening – but If I don’t need to do this I prefer not to as it will add more cost.

See drawing attached. Any advice or inspiration you can provide would be great.

Thanks!

Comments (9)