Houzz Logo Print
webuser_89591353956098195973986

My Build App - Take control of your build.

Urban Tech
5 years ago

Hi all, I just thought I would make people aware of the MY BUILD app which is designed for anyone who is building or undertaking any kind of home improvement project. The app is full of features from a virtual filing cabinet for all of your documents and allows customisable files, a pin board space where you can save all of your inspiration photos and construction photos, a budget area to help keep your finances on track, a space to save room/area sizes so you know everything will fit where it needs to, a calendar which lists your appointments in a clear and easy to read format (this can also sync. with your main calendar if you choose and finally a notes section where you can keep all your relevant notes, minutes, ideas and thoughts....with photos attached if that's what you need.

My Build has been available in Australia since January and is now available in North America, UK, Ireland and New Zealand - there is a free version.

Check out the web site www.mybuildapp.com.au to find out more or search My Build in the App Store or Google Play.

Thanks for reading.

Comment