Houzz Logo Print
alchstjali

Some ideas for bathroom door

alchstjali
5 years ago
  • Hi fellow Houzzers, Could I please have some suggestions on whether to use a standard opening door, a pocket door or outside sliding door on my bathroom which is in a granny flat with only one bathroom toilet and vanity and why it is designed this way to be able to use the bathroom independently from toilet and vanity basin. I would like suggestions as to what would work for the door. The house frames and trusses aren't built yet but slab is poured, frame construction starts 7th January, build starts 14th January the bathroom has a shower with a hob wall and a free standing bath under the window it is a small bathroom and while I am lamenting the fact I didn't ask for advice regarding the layout earlier before plans went to council etc. I am hoping it will still look okay. Also I wouldnt mind some suggestions for tiles etc. I would like a black bath exterior and greys and whites with tiles any suggestions here would be appreciated. Below is a plan of said area the wc is 1700mm internal the bathroom is 2000mm x 2950 internal there is a 600mm linen cupboard beside the vanity and the other door shown is the entry from my sewing room and a shared laundry. Also what style of interior doors look good in a new home. I added this outside sliding door just to give some idea as to what I was thinking of. Cheers Rose

Comments (4)