Houzz Logo Print
michael_ng99

Bathroom Vanity Cabinetry - drawer design

M B
5 years ago

Dear Houzzers

Appreciative for your advice as I finalise our cabinetry in the bathrooms.

We have gone through a number of designs for our cabinetry with a real desire to go with drawers instead of cupboards. See pic attached. Basins are overmount.

A. Our current house is like this in the master ensuite for 2: the cupboards hide many things in the back and therefore the desire to go all drawers.

B. Suggested version master ensuite to have 3 drawers for the 2 ppl, and two taller drawers on either end - to allow to store tall items ( shampoo bottles / hairspray)

C. Version for a bathroom with 2 drawer height all across.

I'm probably favouring B: but the only minor gripe is the lack of clean drawer lines because of the 2-3-3-2. But this is most practical. What do you think?

I think C - looks really neat but too tall drawers in the middle limits full use of the space. I think putting a drawer within a drawer is not practical for everyday use ( but does maximise space)

I thought about having 3 drawers height under the bench all across- but will limit storage of tall items.

I am wondering your thoughts and sorry to be so fussy, but I intend to run this design arrangement across all vanities in the house. Thank you

MB

Comments (16)