danniellens

Bathroom Tiles Terrazzo Look

danniellens
February 19, 2019
Seeking feedback on these feature tiles to be used on bathroom floor and up one wall with walk in shower (300×600). Other walls will have satin white tiles in the same size. I've also attached photoa of the look I'm going for. Thank you!

• danniellens

tile and examples

• danniellens
    thank you! think I'm just over thinking it and worrying I will get sick of it :-)
    Janes Interior Design
    I would say its timeless and elegant. Great choices. make sure you post some pictures of the finished product.
  • danniellens
    will do!!
  • Jo M

Lovely tiles, where are they from?

• Creativelychallenged

your tile is darker than the one in the first picture isn't it. I think it is a lovely tile, but maybe a bit dark to also go up wall. Have you seen the "forever home" for "two in twelve weeks"....if not, google it....it has either the same or almost identical tile to the one you are thinking about, on the bathroom floor.....i almost decided on it, but thought it may be a bit too grey...at this stage, am thinking of going for a terazzo look tile that has both warm and cool tones in it. Good luck...I am just like you...am scared i will get sick of the look....