Houzz Logo Print
tam1980

90% sure on paint colour. Just looking for advice of any kind

tam1980
4 years ago

Hi, we just bought a house and it needs updating. floors, kitchen colours and lighting. I have had one meeting with dulux rep, she recommended I do walls in “dulux modern white” & and one feature wall in “Dulux White Beach”. I like the colours, they seem to look great up against the wood look tile. I just can’t find any pics or anything with those colours and wondering wether anyone is familiar with them. I will attach some pics. Kitchen benchtop is going to be qq white swirl, and I am thinking of doing a Smokey mirror splashback. We are just spraying the cupboards in a 30%gloss and I was just going to do them in modern white as well as I don’t want to many different colours. Any advice welcome. Thank you
Photo with colour swatches, ignore benchtop & the small white sample, the modern white is far right and the white beach is the darker one. The small white is vivid white and the benchtop I’m not doing that one now as I didn’t like it in the slab.
The existing orange wall is going to be “white Beach”, other walls modern white and ceilings 1/2 modern white. Sorry for the essay. :)

Comments (7)