jannib9

Blinds for Bi Fold doors in Australia

jannib9
8 months ago

There seems to be a lot of options in the UK for blinds for bi fold doors eg the Duette range, but am not having a lot of luck sourcing similar in Australia. Any suggestions as I don't want to have to go a full curtain across the doors if I don't have to. Thank you

• julie herbert
    8 months ago

Try Blind Concepts Australia , they custom make blinds for bi fold doors.

jannib9 thanked julie herbert
    Best Answer
    Dr Retro House Calls
    8 months ago

Luxaflex Australia have a Duette range with various finishes if this is what you are thinking of? Ikea also has a range of similar honeycomb blinds which are standard sizes (and not made to measure).

Best of luck,

Dr Retro House Calls

Luxaflex Duette Shades · More Info

Style Precinct Interior Design & Decoration
    8 months ago

Hi jannib9

Most options for thistype of installation would be custom made. Roman blinds mounted above the doors are a good option and available in a wide range of fabrics from full bockout to semi sheer. Best wishes

• kastrissios
    8 months ago

I’m also looking at charcoal sunscreen blinds over my bifold doors on the indoor balcony. We get the afternoon sun, my concern is will it darken the room too much?

• jannib9
    Original Author
    8 months ago

This is the kind of blind I have in mind.

• jannib9
    Original Author
    8 months ago

Blind Concepts is where this pic is from, so good to know.

• Gallifrey
    8 months ago

Do you really need blinds? Is there a privacy issue. We decided not to cover our large doors to our decks.

• jannib9
    Original Author
    8 months ago

Yes - privacy issue as neighbours would be able to see in at night when lights are on. Will probably keep open at any other time