downsize in own house

Sharyn Fennell
last month

I have a 30m2 room at the back of house that i want to change into a self contained unit/granny flat to rent out or live in myself. The room is rectangular in shape with a lot of glass; windows/doors facing north. the room is 10m in length and 4m in width. The room has a bench and double sink and a toilet/wash basin.

who do i get quotes from?

Comments (19)