Houzz Logo Print
shellypvr

Need help with window treatments please!

shellypvr
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Since we bought the house I've wanted to replace the window treatments, yet I still cannot decide which window treatments to replace the original curtains with (I know!).

1. This is the living area. I like that I can see outside trough the sheer curtains, but I hate the style and colour of the blackout drapes.

2. This is the other part of the living area, where I am thinking of using the same treatment as other windows that face the same side of the house. Thoughts?

- Can I use different window treatment in the same area?

- Note the 'odd' space there still needs some work… I don't know what to put in there, so I keep making changes. (that perhaps needs advice in a separate thread)

These blinds are used on 2 other windows (kitchen + dining). Note we are thinking of painting the frames in white, so I'm also thinking of replacing these 2 blinds with blinds that have sheer.

Something like this:

3. These are the curtains of the main bedroom, which I hate, but again I haven't decided if I need to use the same treatment as the ones in the living area, given that they both face the same area of the house.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Comments (7)