Houzz Logo Print
webuser_284913504

which tile should i choose?

Rose213 Gl
3 years ago

I plan to choose tiles for my bathroom, en-suite and powder room. I got samples of few options but i am not sure if i have the best options among those i sampled from. My plan was to choose same tile for bathroom and en-suite for floors and all walls except the feature wall. But this is limiting my options because i have to choose a tile which match both feature walls. First i planed to get a timber looking tile for the feature wall in en-suite and the stone brick looking tile for the bathroom (photos attached) but then i was advised that the timber looking tile might date soon. I came across the black marble tile which can be used for feature wall of en-suite. I have samples from two tiles to use for the other walls. It would be great if you share your ideas about them which one you like better and do you recommend going for something different? I also thought about having the black marble as feature and rest of the walls white marble but I don’t like having marble on the floor, i feel it would be too much

Comments (20)