Houzz Logo Print
webuser_663887688

Entertainment Unit

Rox T
3 years ago

Hi, this is my first time to this site and requesting help. I need help in deciding how long my TV unit needs to be and the best material/colour. The room is fairly open. The wall is 3m long wall. The floors are pine floorboardshigh gloss, no whitewash so they are almost orange. I have not moved yet but I have provided a picture of the room in my new house. I would like a long low line unit. I'm unsure of the length and the colour. The room's dimensions are 5m long x 4.2m wide and an internal wall that is 3m long that the unit would sit against. Should the unit take up the whole space or part of it? We will be getting a 55inch TV mounted to the wall. The picture with the floorboards has staged furniture. The unit in the picture is approx 1.8m long and there is a large gap between the wall and the unit. I have a grey modular L shaped lounge which would form an L where the white lounge. I have created a Besta unit using IKea and I have used the scale planning feature. The green unit is 2.4m long and the wall behind is 3 m. I will include pictures of the units I like. I really need help in which one would be best.

Comments (11)