Houzz Logo Print
webuser_89231494

Help needed with contemporary master bathroom Modern!

HU-89231494
3 years ago

I am updating my master bathroom in my older contemporary house. I am trying to add more of a ultra modern feel. I have gutted the bathroom and decided to put a double vanity and free standing tub on the outside walls, adding more space for a larger seamless walk-in 60” x 50” shower with linear drain. The wall, unfortunately has to stay up, because of electrical and duct work. Also the toilet needs to stay where it is, but I can move it down towards the wall where the old vanity was located making the shower larger. Im stumped on my shower design. I was thinking large plain white 12”x24” tiles going vertical on the walls, but don’t know what kind of tile floor. Another thought was maybe going all white Calacatta marble on the floor and walls. Last thought was white walls with slate floor, but the space is only 7.5 ft x 5 ft. I was thinking the slate floors will make it look smaller, especially since I can’t take down that wall. Also would you go brushed nickel, or maybe matte black hardware? Any help is greatly appreciated. How would you design a ultra modern look?

Comments (4)