Looking for local architect who specialises in complex problems

Letitia Farrell
last month

We live on 1300 square metre block in Shailer Park, with a 2.5m slope & council stormwater easement down one side.

Our existing house is about 21 squares, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. It has very little storage space. We have 3 young boys & now my elderly mother has just moved in. We are just bursting at the seams.

We need someone with an eye for detail that will help us redesign our indoor & outdoor spaces to accommodate a growing family & a person with mobility challenges. We want an integrated approach to our indoor & outdoor space.

I find that most architects or building designers just want to focus on the building, but I need someone with a multi-disciplinary practice who can look at the overall picture & provide an integrated solution.

Please help!

Comment (1)