Houzz Logo Print
webuser_524005262

Neff 80cm without twist pad fire or with

HU-524005262
2 years ago

Hello Everyone, I am slowly narrowing things down with my kitchen renovation. I am now choosing between the Neff 80cm Extended flexInduction cooktop (Siemens also has a similar one but I heard a lot of complaints about the glass cracking, not sure if people disagree, it looks the same without the knob and stainless steel and had an extra year warranty and possibly a few extra things it could do.) And the Neff 80cm Flex Induction Cooktop (It has no Twist Pad Fire or power move or power transfer function or stainless steel). There is a $500 difference in price. Obviously I would like to save money but as it is a long term thing, I don't want to regret not getting the one with the knob later. Is there anyone that has had both?. Is that knob and stainless trim really worth the extra $500, + the couple of extra features (it also has a pan sensor which you must use with their frying pan that I have no intention of buying)? Do people find the touch buttons without the knob to not be responsive at times, say if water splashed on the hob, greasy fingers etc?
Our entire house is getting renovated....too many decisions. The cost of the reno seems to be increasing. I am not good at decision making at the best of times. :( I am burnt out now in the decision making sector. A previous post with helpful people helped me to narrow it down to Neff. Now which one out of the two? I actually think there may be slightly more room on the cheaper one as it does not leave such a big space at the edges as the other. (My tech kids want the knob:).

Comment