Houzz Logo Print
keil_davies

Ensuite colour palette advice

Keil D
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hi,

My partner and have recently purchased and have embarked on a significant renovation to our Story Book style home. We have started with the small Ensuite (shown in photo), shared upstairs bathroom and kitchen which we would like to complete prior to moving in.

We have so far chosen Brushed Nickel tap ware, tiles and basin (as shown in photos). The upstairs larger bathroom will have a feature wall with the smaller textured tiles (as shown). (please forgive my limited design vocab!) The vanity's will likely be a gloss white with either brushed nickle hardware or powder-coated in Lexicon White.

The rest of the house will be painted in lexicon/natural whites and will have polished timber floors (slightly lighter than a Jarrah). But this could change as we learn more about our new home.

I would value your feedback on the brushed nickel as we were going to run with gun metal initially but the brushed nickel looked really good against the tiles. Do we have enough contrast?

We haven't decided on our kitchen as yet (that will be installed after xmas). Would we need to carry the tap ware etc. through the entire house?

Comments (18)