Houzz Logo Print
sydneymidge

Help me reconfigure lounge/living area

sydneymidge
2 years ago

everyone. I would like to change the seating arrangement so that I have better viewing of the TV. Also to make the area more congenial when having guests. My partner has a very nice black leather chair and can watch TV comfortably but I am at a disadvantage viewing from the lounge at an angle.

The lounge consists of a 3 seater and a divan. I had 3 cushions made to go against the wall so there is a back rest to the divan. (To be honest the divan was a bit of a mistake but the deal was good with King Furniture at the time).

I’d like to have the TV on the wall but for reasons don’t want it to be flat, but able to be angled either way. However I think those bracket things can look a bit ugly. Any comment on that?

I could add a chair but feel this would clutter the space and minimise the traffic flow. This is an open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area. I am not a fan of open plan but have to live with it now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as I am at a loss as to how to go about making a change for the better,

Thanks.

Comments (8)