Houzz Logo Print

What kind of contractor do I need ?

Kate Thomas
21 days ago
last modified: 21 days ago

We have a new build that we would like to have self leveling concrete put over the slab (it needs another layer to make it smooth) and then paint it (and seal it)Who would we be looking for to get the job done?

Comments (5)