10 Posts
andreasson123 started a discussion
help with small bonus room - Hi This is a room off my Kitchen and is a walkthrough to stairway. It used To be our living room Before we added on .. Looking for suggestio... Read More
    4 Comments
andreasson123 started a discussion
Any ideas on how to decorate this wall ? - Any ideas on how to decorate around this console and TV?
    9 Comments
andreasson123 started a discussion
living room design - I am looking for advice for this living room.. I need to keep the sectional for now. Is the trunk to bulky and what type of rug and window ... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
andreasson123 started a discussion
In need of Rug Color Advice - I posted a few days ago on this space as a whole and now I'd like to get advice on a Rug color for this Living area. I would like to keep it... Read More
    14 Comments
andreasson123 started a discussion
Design/color advice for open floor plan - I have an open floor plan and looking for recommendations to add some color/texture I added a few pictures so you could get a feel for ove... Read More
    8 Comments
andreasson123 started a discussion
living room with a gray sectional? - I'd love suggestions on how to warm up this living room. What color rug would look best. I would like to stay away from cream or gray. this ... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
andreasson123 started a discussion
Need help with kitchen back-splash - I just renovated my kitchen and added gray tumbled marble back-splash with a black soap-stone counter and the cabinets are more of a yellow/... Read More
    5 Comments
andreasson123 started a discussion
What kind of pendant lights would you use to blend in this kitchen? - I am looking for pendants lights to hang over this 6ft bar. There is a cabinet to the right that I need to take into consideration and cente... Read More
    11 Comments
andreasson123 started a discussion
Need help with kitchen - I Just renovated a new kitchen need suggestions for pendant lights and cabinet hardware to pull this kitchen together. I feel it's not blen... Read More
    3 Comments
andreasson123 started a discussion
Cabinet hardware. Ideas. - What hardware finish would you use for these cabinets and backsplash.
    13 Comments