5 Posts
Anne Karim started a discussion
Arhaus Outdoor Furniture - I am thinking of buying several item from the outdoor furniture from Arhaus, including Spinnaker upholstered pieces in Sunbrella fabric, Wya... Read More
    7 Comments
Anne Karim started a discussion
Ceiling color help - I am using SW White Sand (OC-10) on my walls and my trim is Snowbound (SW7004). I need help choosing a ceiling color. Who can help me? Wh... Read More
    3 Comments
Anne Karim started a discussion
Is the paint color Colonial Revival Tan or Colonial Revival Stone? - SW 2827 is Col Revival Stone. SW2828 is Col Revival Tan. This seems more like the Tan. Thank you.
    Comment
Anne Karim started a discussion
Appliances - I need a new top loading washer, and dryer for my new home. I am looking for a fairly large capacity washer where I CAN CONTROL THE WATER LE... Read More
    2 Comments
Anne Karim started a discussion
Any reviews? - i am comparing a Dacor Discovery 36" duel fuel to similar sized Wolf range. Has anyone owned either? Would you please share your thoughts?
    1 Comment