10 Posts
Kathy Wargo started a discussion
How to use an end table. - I have a very large open concept home and have two end tables at the ends of my floating sectional. I also have recessed lighting. I have a... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
Kathy Wargo started a discussion
May I purchase this vanity? - Does it come with top and mirror
    4 Comments
Kathy Wargo started a discussion
Need help with bath vanity - My current vanity fits wall to wall. That means it is 51 inches wide. I need to replace it but I don't want the expensive of custom. If I... Read More
    1 Comment
Kathy Wargo started a discussion
Need kitchen help - I have a kitchen in a small townhouse. I have very little money, but this kitchen needs help. Ideas. These photos make the kitchen look be... Read More
    5 Comments
Kathy Wargo started a discussion
Has anyone painted bathroom title and was satisfied with the results - I am interested in painting my bathroom tub surround. Has anyone painted their tile and was satisfied with the result? Could you post any... Read More
    1 Comment
Kathy Wargo started a discussion
Selling mom's townhouse - My mother left me her townhouse when she died. I live 600 miles away and need to prepare it for sale. I have searched everywhere for ideas... Read More
    10 Comments
Kathy Wargo started a discussion
Open concept. Electrical cords - I have a beautiful large house. My house has embraced the open concept, but I still am have problems which have to with e lectrical cord. ... Read More
    1 Comment
Kathy Wargo started a discussion
Light over headboard - Will you provide me with information of the light fixture over the headboard
    Comment
Kathy Wargo started a discussion
Cabinets? - These are great could you tell me manufacturer and width of kitchen.
    1 Comment
Kathy Wargo started a discussion
White sectional comfortable - I current have a Lee white sectional, we love it, but after ten years it has started to its age. I want to replace it with a similar secti... Read More
    1 Comment