6 Posts
Judy started a discussion
Is there a sink there? - Just wondered if there is a sink handy? (one needs water for coffee making)
    Comment
Judy started a discussion
Inexpensive solution for flyscreen for door - This house has, what I call, a "secret garden". A tiny, useless space at the side of the house, three sides my house, fourth side... Read More
    6 Comments
Judy started a discussion
I need help picking tiles for my toilet - I will now attempt to cheat my post. It keeps telling me I have too many characters, but its calculation is incorrect. So, will attempt to... Read More
    3 Comments
Judy started a discussion
I need suggestions for tiles - I bought a house that is open plan and mostly tiles. I don't particularly _love_ the tiles, but they are bearable. The problem is I DO hat... Read More
    17 Comments
Judy started a discussion
I love this idea, but wonder - shouldn't the PC box be able to "breath"? I thought it gets hot and needs air around it. If I am wrong, I'd... Read More
    7 Comments
Judy started a discussion
I am rather short (5'1") In all of my kitchens the work benches are always too high for me. When ever I work with pastry, I use the kitch... Read More
    1 Comment