20 Posts
Danielle Marshall started a discussion
new lighting ideas please!! - Our new house is very traditonal and I would like to make things a bit more modern. The whole house is oil rubbed bronze, so I think we need... Read More
    25 Comments
Danielle Marshall started a discussion
gallery wall help - Would these frames work together for a small gallery wall? I have posted a few options.
    3 Comments
Danielle Marshall started a discussion
Bedroom furniture assistance - I am having nightstands built and I need color suggestions. I was contemplating an ivory or cream color with a stained wood top. Thoughts?
    1 Comment
Danielle Marshall started a discussion
nursery dresser help - I am having a dresser made and we are going to have it painted. The walls are Sherwin Williams "misty" and the accent wall is "rainstorm." W... Read More
    2 Comments
Danielle Marshall started a discussion
family room decor help - I just redid this family room and had this small entertainment center made. Thoughts on what I should put on top of it?
    5 Comments
Danielle Marshall started a discussion
office decor help - We just had this desk made for our office. Do you think this room needs a rug? What color? The desk is 60 inches wide....should I go with a ... Read More
1 Like    28 Comments
Danielle Marshall started a discussion
shelf decor help - I am planning on adding some books to this bookcase. I am not very confident in my decorating skills. Thoughts on how I have styled this boo... Read More
    Comment
Danielle Marshall started a discussion
bookshelf styling in family room - I'm working on styling these shelves (work in progress)! Any advice??
    12 Comments
Danielle Marshall started a discussion
Family room....?? - I recently redecorated. Any suggestions for changes? What should I add to the mantle or built-ins?
    2 Comments
Danielle Marshall started a discussion
Shelf styling help!!! - This is my family room so far. I am terrible at anything related to decor. Am I on the right track?? Help!!
    Comment
Show More Events...