12 Posts
dstapp started a discussion
Ottoman - Love This Room!! Please tell me where to find the ottoman? Thank you
    1 Comment
dstapp started a discussion
How to hang barn door? - I am in the process of ordering a Barn Door kit for my new construction. My trim around all doors is 4 3/8". My question is ...how do I meas... Read More
    6 Comments
dstapp started a discussion
White cabinets - Can you please tell me the paint color used for the white cabinets? Thank you in advance
    2 Comments
dstapp started a discussion
Paint - What color are the top cabinets please?
    2 Comments
dstapp started a discussion
Dark Stained and White Painted Kitchen Cabinets - I originally asked this question 3 months ago, but did not have finished plans. I have plans now and really need help. Several of you were ... Read More
    7 Comments
dstapp started a discussion
Stone Veneer vs Cultured Stone - Can someone please explain the pros and cons of using either stone veneer or cultured stone? Also what is the cost difference? Sorry pictur... Read More
    Comment
dstapp started a discussion
Staircase - Could you tell me what material the stairs are made of? They are gorgeous !!!
    Comment
dstapp started a discussion
Sink - Can you tell me where to get this sink?
    1 Comment
dstapp started a discussion
Door - Can I please have a resource for this door?
    1 Comment
dstapp started a discussion
Dark stained and White kitchen cabinets - Building new home and want my kitchen to have dark stained and painted white cabinets. I need help with mixing them up. For instance, I do n... Read More
    14 Comments
Show More Events...