340 Posts
Don V Zone 5-6 Cleveland OH started a discussion
Bush spaghetti squash seeds? - So randomly one of my spagetti squash seeds grew a bush, it is starting to vine but the bush very quickly produced some really nice large sq... Read More
    1 Comment
Don V Zone 5-6 Cleveland OH started a discussion
Spaghetti squash fruits, dark green? - Burpee seeds, pic shows normal light green in background. Different seed from same package dark green?????????
    2 Comments
Don V Zone 5-6 Cleveland OH started a discussion
Overnight wilting several plants - In 24 hours went from fine to wilted and "dead". Others around it are fine. Happened to 1 beet, 1 sunflower (in a group of 3 - the... Read More
    5 Comments
Don V Zone 5-6 Cleveland OH started a discussion
Should I trim these garlic skapes? - They look like skates but there's quite a few of them so many it's kind of hard to tell at first what it really is. It also look like the st... Read More
    9 Comments
Don V Zone 5-6 Cleveland OH started a discussion
Birds eating seeds? - Do you have a problem with brids eating direct sow seeds like lettuce? Sometimes I am in a hurry and scatter lettuce seeds. About half the t... Read More
    6 Comments
Don V Zone 5-6 Cleveland OH started a discussion
What is eating my corn? - I get lines "cut" in the corn that is getting close to ripe. Then 1-3 rows eaten. Birds? Cuts are maybe 1/4" wide or less
    5 Comments
Don V Zone 5-6 Cleveland OH started a discussion
Basil issues, black spots - Starts are yellowish then turns black.
    1 Comment
Don V Zone 5-6 Cleveland OH started a discussion
Yellow spots on edamame - Mostly on mature plants and I certain areas. I have found 2 types of squash bugs on them.
    4 Comments
Don V Zone 5-6 Cleveland OH started a discussion
Cucumbers dying - It happens every year, what is this? Can I stop it or slow it down? Starts on oldest leaves.
    7 Comments
Don V Zone 5-6 Cleveland OH started a discussion
2 minibell pepper issues - Harris Pepper Sweety F1. I noticed a few with a purple color forming? Also several of my plants look rough. They are concentrated in the sam... Read More
    7 Comments
Show More Events...