5 Posts
ellacama started a discussion
Patio and rock filled garden advice needed - We recently bought our first house and are really enjoying planning and starting our own garden. However, we have an issue with the patio th... Read More
    4 Comments
ellacama started a discussion
Any ideas for this open concept kitchen floor problem?? - we bought this house about a month ago and I was bothered by the uneven floor. The original kitchen floors were probably linoleum, and when ... Read More
    8 Comments
ellacama started a discussion
Ideas needed for improving small, dark kitchen on a budget - We just bought this house and want to renovate the kitchen on a budget. We plan on having a new island built without a bar top. I want to re... Read More
    23 Comments
ellacama started a discussion
Help needed with paint color choice! Cannot decide D: - I am trying to choose a paint color for our "sun room" which is north facing so not actually very sunny despite the large windows ... Read More
    12 Comments
ellacama started a discussion
Paint color advise needed!! D: - I am desperately trying to choose a paint color for our "sun room" which faces north so it isn't especially sunny despite the larg... Read More
    1 Comment