Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
BUILDING & RENOVATION
Architects
Home Builders
Building Designers
Design & Construction
DESIGN & INTERIORS
Interior Designers & Decorators
Home Stylists & Property Staging
Painting & Wallpaper
Carpet & Flooring
Shutters, Blinds & Curtains
Furniture & Home Decor
Artists & Artisans
GARDEN & LANDSCAPING
Landscape Architects & Designers
Landscape Contractors
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Arborists & Tree Services
OUTDOOR & EXTERIOR
Pools & Spas
Decks, Patios & Structures
Fencing & Gates
Driveways & Paving
Stone, Pavers & Concrete
Cladding & Exterior Contractors
Roofing & Gutters
Blacksmiths & Welders
KITCHEN & BATHROOM
Kitchen Designers & Renovators
Bathroom Designers & Renovators
Kitchen & Bath Fixtures
Tile, Stone & Benchtops
Joinery & Cabinet Makers
HOME SERVICES
Lighting
Heating & Air Conditioning
Fireplaces
Windows
Doors
Staircases & Balustrades
Wine Cellars
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Building
Architecture
Interior Design
Gardens
Eco Living
Lifestyle
News Stories
How to Use Houzz
HOUZZ RESEARCH
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Living Rooms
Bathrooms
Gardens
Renovating
Home Decorating
Exterior
Flooring
Building a home
Gwyn Carnegie
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
23 August 2013
Gwyn Carnegie
started a discussion
hiring an architect or designer -
The more I look at my tiny 1950s ranch, the more I'm going to need a plan and not a bunch of small ones. I'm sure I want to do an addition i...
Read More
Like
7 Comments
See
7
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
21 August 2013
Gwyn Carnegie
started a discussion
Help with updating a 1950's cottage style ranch -
I need help with my house. I knew when I purchased this home that I would replace the siding and windows within a few years. I could use som...
Read More
3 Likes
28 Comments
See
28
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
25 July 2013
Gwyn Carnegie
started a discussion
art over the fireplace? -
Love the modern twist on shunga, who is the artist?
1 Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment