19 Posts
G Sh started a discussion
amazing chair...just love it! - where can I find it to buy? does it also come in couch?
    Comment
G Sh started a discussion
love colour scheme - can you tell me the grey used?
    Comment
G Sh started a discussion
love the stools - can you help me as to where I can find them?
1 Like    Comment
G Sh started a discussion
Love the framed pic on the bench! Finishes the kitchen perfectly... - Where should I look to find one the same or similar?
    3 Comments
G Sh started a discussion
    1 Comment
G Sh started a discussion
    Comment
G Sh started a discussion
    3 Comments
G Sh started a discussion
Gorgeous towels - You wouldnt happen to know where these awesome towels are from or what brand they are?
    Comment
G Sh started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...