4 Posts
Lisa L started a discussion
Ceiling height - Hi! We have a 7 1/2 foot ceiling. I think this on will work because you said another one I asked about will work with 7 1/2 foot ceiling. M... Read More
    1 Comment
Lisa L started a discussion
Lower ceiling - Can this work with a 7 1/2 foot ceiling? I want it as high up as possible because my husband is 6'4" but the kitchen has a dropped ceiling.
    1 Comment
Lisa L started a discussion
Shelf on top? - Is the top flat and can it be used as a small shelf? I like this feature but the illustrations show it both looking flat like a shelf and a... Read More
    1 Comment
Lisa L started a discussion
Can it be shortened for a lower ceiling? - I think our ceiling in the kitchen is less than 8 feet, can the top be shortened? I will use it ductless
    1 Comment