6 Posts
jdpods started a discussion
Couch - Who manufactured the couch? Great choice and it looks super comfy.
2 Likes    1 Comment
jdpods started a discussion
Fascia - What material is the fascia please?
    Comment
jdpods started a discussion
Concrete finish - I absolutely love the treatment of the finished concrete and I believe it suits the house design and the site to a tee! Well done! Is there ... Read More
1 Like    Comment
jdpods started a discussion
Finished concrete - Hi there, I was wondering where the transition occurs, are both materials finished concrete, and if so, what is the finish called for the th... Read More
    Comment
jdpods started a discussion
Exterior siding - Hi there, just wondering what material was used on the exterior? Congratulations on a strong design!
    Comment
jdpods started a discussion
Sliding Door - Hi there, I'm a big fan of this house. Great job! That sliding glass door is incredible. Who supplied it?
    1 Comment