8 Posts
Ken Moffitt started a discussion
Please help with exterior design... - I am about to begin this build from plans I purchased online and would appreciate any help on the following: 1. I like the exterior color s... Read More
    16 Comments
Ken Moffitt started a discussion
    1 Comment
Ken Moffitt started a discussion
    1 Comment
Ken Moffitt started a discussion
Online decorators - Has anyone used one? Any recommendations?
    Comment
Ken Moffitt started a discussion
Reduced/apartment size appliances - I have a small kitchen in a second home/vacation rental in a resort town. The kitchen is 10 feet wide, with cabinets appliances included, al... Read More
    19 Comments
Ken Moffitt started a discussion
Shiloh vs Thomasville/Home Depot - Trying to decide between the two choices. Seems that the Shiloh may be a better made cabinet and we can get the painted white inset style th... Read More
    10 Comments
Ken Moffitt started a discussion
paint quotes - I know every kitchen is different obviously but I'm wondering what others have been quoted for painting custom cabinets? My kitchen is relat... Read More
    7 Comments
Ken Moffitt started a discussion
stainless steel sink recomm - I did some searches first, but I didn't see many recommendations on brand, quality, price, etc. I just need a single bowl, full size to fit ... Read More
    25 Comments