16 Posts
litehearted started a discussion
Nicely done - What a beautiful home!
    2 Comments
litehearted started a discussion
Gorgeous - I think I'd like to see a white shower curtain, with a black stripe border. :)
    1 Comment
litehearted started a discussion
Stool - Would love to see that stool painted red, to match backsplash.
    1 Comment
litehearted started a discussion
Furniture placement - I'm thinking it would look even better if the dresser were repeated, i.e. two dressers under the window...creating a nice long dimension [no... Read More
    1 Comment
litehearted started a discussion
Love the sofa, where is it from? I live in Toronto. - Inviting nook, I would like to know the colour and style of the sofa, and ottoman, thank you.
1 Like    2 Comments
litehearted started a discussion
Warm Water drains slowly from bathroom sink - After bathroom remodel and new vanity sink & faucet installed, I have a slow drain - but for warm water only? Cold water drains easily ... Read More
    13 Comments
litehearted started a discussion
the nesting tables - My kitten is a 'shredder' and would have these tables pulled to pieces within a few weeks time. Love the concept, but how is this practical... Read More
1 Like    Comment
litehearted started a discussion
    4 Comments
litehearted started a discussion
Wow -- no one wants to discuss laundry.
    1 Comment
litehearted started a discussion
Can rowanautumn or anyone else tell me details for the 3rd cabinet? - Thank you. https://www.houzz.com/discussions/cream-or-white-kitchen-cabinets-dsvw-vd~754365
    2 Comments
Show More Events...