9 Posts
m2leslie started a discussion
Range Hood - What is the correct height for the exhaust vent over the range ? Thank you. M2leslie
    3 Comments
m2leslie started a discussion
What color stain is the floor? - What color stain is the floor?
    1 Comment
m2leslie started a discussion
Foyer Light Fixture - How do you properly size the light fixture in a 2 story foyer with staircase & small balcony area? I have saved many pictures from your ... Read More
    2 Comments
m2leslie started a discussion
Who makes the light fixture? - Would like to find where I can purchase this light fixture ? Thank you. M2leslie
    2 Comments
m2leslie started a discussion
Painting Wainscot/ Raised Panels - In my new home, I have Wainscot in the Front Entry Hall, up the stair case and lower portion go dining room. Do I use flat paint, semi gloss... Read More
    2 Comments
m2leslie started a discussion
Height for lighted wall scones - I want to add lighted wall scones to my new home. How high on the wall should they be?
    2 Comments
m2leslie started a discussion
Roof - What material & color is used for the roof?
    Comment
m2leslie started a discussion
Interior door hardware - Is brushed nickel here to stay for door & window hardware or just a fad that will date a home?
    3 Comments
m2leslie started a discussion
Interior door hardware - Is nickel for hardware a fad or here to stay? I'm trying to decide what hardware I use in my new home.
    2 Comments